Allergy Relief with Mr B’s Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaning
Watch video to learn about the independent study that proves our HCE cleaning process removes allergens and bacteria in your home.
If you are one of the estimated 40 million Americans who suffer from indoor allergies or one of the 25 million people with asthma, recent studies have shown that you do not have to remove carpeting to control your allergy symptoms as long as it is properly and effectively cleaned.
Common allergens are constantly moving around in the air you breathe and soft surfaces such as carpets, rugs and upholstery actually act as giant filters, trapping these allergens and keeping them out of the air you and your family breathe. But, just like an air filter, carpets become full over time and must be properly cleaned to remain most effective at trapping particulates as they settle from the air.
You can ensure healthier indoor air in your home by keeping your carpets clean and in good condition through regular vacuuming and having your carpets, rugs and upholstery professionally cleaned every 3 – 4 months to clean out the trapped allergens. However, not all carpet cleaning services are alike.
Tested and Proven To Remove Allergens
We wanted to find out how effective our cleaning process is in eliminating allergens from your home. So we commissioned a leading independent air quality laboratory to conduct a study using our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) process in multiple homes. The lab found that our cleaning removes an average of 98.1% of common household allergens from the carpets and upholstery we clean. The common allergens we tested include cat and dog dander and dust mite allergen.
This means there are less allergens in your home to trigger an attack. And because we use 80% less water than typical steam cleaning, there is no excess water left behind to cause mold or mildew issues and a shorter dry time of only a few hours. This is why we clean for your health like no one else.
Contact us to ensure a safe and healthy home environment for your family. Your healthy home starts here.
Tips for Managing Allergies at Home
Click video to find out what pollutants and allergens are lurking in your home and what you can do to provide a healthy home for your family
To maximize your cleaning efforts to reduce allergens, here are some additional simple things you can do to manage allergies at home:
- Dust to control mites. By dusting surface and washing bedding often, you can control the amount of dust mites in your home.
- Vacuum often. Vacuuming once or twice a week will reduce the surface dust mites and animal dander in your home. Use a high quality 3 stage HEPA filter type vacuum.
- Reduce pet dander. Wash house pets weekly to cut down on the amount of allergens in your home. In between baths, wipe down pets when they return from outdoors.
- Shut out pollen. Keep windows and doors closed to keep pollen out. Use an air filter and change it regularly.
- Limit dirt intrusion. Put out a durable entrance mat for people to wipe off their feet before entering your home. Then require everyone to take off their shoes so less dirt is tracked inside.